Previous England World Cup Managers
Since 1947 the England football team have had 16 managers over the 52 period, five of which have been appointed since the turn of the 21st century.
Walter Winterbottom - 1947â€“1963
Winterbottom was the first post war England manager and came from an era when managers were left in charge long enough to leave a legacy serving his country for sixteen years
Alf Ramsey - 1963â€“1974
Ramsey took over from Winterbottom and was known as a firm but fair manager. His greatest achievement was leading his England side to the World Cup Final in 1966.
Ron Greenwood - 1977â€“1982
Greenwood managed to guide his England side to their first World Cup in 12 years by qualifying for the 1982 World Cup in Spain.
Bobby Robson - 1982â€“1990
Robson took over from Greenwood after the England side were knocked out of the 1982 World Cup, he immediately courted controversy by dropping Kevin Keegan in his first game in charge.
Glenn HoddleÂ - 1996 -1999
Taking over from Terry Venables, Hoddle looked like the perfect choice in the role of England manager but his comments in an interview with a national newspaper led to his early dismissal.
Sven-Goran Eriksson - 2001â€“2006
The appointment of Sven-Goran Eriksson caused a major controversy among England fans after the English Football Association appointed him as the first foreign manager of the English national team.
- AC Milan v Fiorentina Odds On Fire Honda Can Power Rossoneri To Victory
- Unbeaten Chelsea are marginal favourites for Premier League clash with Man Utd at Old Trafford
- Monchengladbach v Bayern Munich Odds Bundesligas form teams clash at Borussia Park
- Burnley v Everton Odds Lukaku heads the first scorer betting at Turf Moor
- Celta Vigo v Levante Odds Celts backed to return to winning ways
- Sampdoria v Roma Odds Iturbe Can Score Against the Blucerchiati
- Bayer Leverkusen v Schalke Odds Huntelaar tipped to score at the BayArena
- Swansea v Leicester Betting Wilfried Bony is favourite to open the scoring