Brazil Travel Information
Most England fans will be travelling to Brazil from one of the London airports such as Gatwick (LGW) but their destimation in Brazil depends on where England will be based for their group stage games.
South Africa 2010
Once arriving in Cape Town England fans that have not booked on a World Cup package tour will either have to use public transport, rent a taxi or hire a car to get them to Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Phokeng a distance of around 40 miles for the USA game.
The second game would mean a nice easy trip travelling back to Cape Town to the Cape Town Stadium for the game against Algeria, however for the final Group C game against Slovenea means a trip of over 400 miles to Port Elizabeth to the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium so an internalÂ flight would be in order or a car rental.
- Manchester Derby To End In A Draw As The Battle To Avoid 5th Place Hots Up
- Orlando Red Bulls And Galaxy Tipped For Home Wins In The MLS Treble
- Crystal Palace To End Tottenhams Title Hopes At Selhurst Park
- Hazard To Guide Chelsea To A Decisive Win Against Southampton
- Newcastle To Secure Promotion With A Big Win Over Preston
- Real To Beat Barcelona In An El Clasico Thriller At The Bernabeu
- Back Both Teams To Score In A Liverpool Win Against Palace
- Manchester United Odds On To Win The Europa League Following Semi Final Draw