2018 World Cup Odds - Germany favourites for golden globe
The European Championships may be in full swing, but attention is already glued on the 2018 World Cup, which takes place in Russia in two years time.
Defending champions Germany won their fourth golden globe in Brazil, and it's no surprise to see the European giants installed as the ante-post favourites for glory in 2018. Meanwhile the usual contenders are in the mix, including Argentina, Spain, France and Brazil, whereas England are a 20/1 long shot.
Down the years, the World Cup has thrown up very few surprises in terms of who has finished top of the pile, with the winners consistently coming from the front runners in the bookmakers betting odds.
France are the biggest priced team to win a World Cup in recent years when winning as host nation in 1998 at odds of 20/1 prior to the tournament kicking off, with Les Bleus available at 12/1 to win 20 years later in 2018.
Outright World Cup Odds
- Manchester Derby To End In A Draw As The Battle To Avoid 5th Place Hots Up
- Orlando Red Bulls And Galaxy Tipped For Home Wins In The MLS Treble
- Crystal Palace To End Tottenhams Title Hopes At Selhurst Park
- Hazard To Guide Chelsea To A Decisive Win Against Southampton
- Newcastle To Secure Promotion With A Big Win Over Preston
- Real To Beat Barcelona In An El Clasico Thriller At The Bernabeu
- Back Both Teams To Score In A Liverpool Win Against Palace
- Manchester United Odds On To Win The Europa League Following Semi Final Draw