Latest England News - Allardyce Claims Narrow Win On Debut
England were nothing short of a disgrace as they limped out of Euro 2016 with a whimper and as a result it is all change at the top. Roy Hodgson resigned in the aftermath of another failure and Sam Allardyce is the new man in the hot seat and the latest to try and bring success back to the Three Lions.
The former Bolton, Newcastle and Sunderland Gaffer has finally got his chance in the big job but it won't be easy for him with qualifying for the 2018 World Cup set to get underway.
Allardyce will be looking to hit the ground running with the England Fixtures coming thick and fast as always but more than just qualifying for a major tournament, he will need to prove his team can cut it when they arrive on the big stage.
England World Cup 2018 Qualifying Fixtures and Results
England will be looking to get over their Euro 2016 failure with a quick start to the qualifying for the 2018 World Cup in Russia and it will be fascinating to follow their progress as always.
The big games for England during qualification for the World Cup will be against our rivals from the north Scotland also in the same section.
Sunday 4 September 2016
Slovakia 0-1 England
Saturday 8 October 2016
England v Malta
Tuesday 11 October 2016
Slovenia v England
Friday 11 November 2016
England v Scotland
Sunday 26 March 2017
England v Lithuania
Saturday 10 June 2017
Scotland v England
Friday 1 September 2017
Malta v England
Monday 4 September 2017
England v Slovakia
Thursday 5 October 2017
England v Slovenia
Sunday 8 October 2017
Lithuania v England
World Cup 2018 Odds
Defending champions Germany are the favourites to retain their trophy in the latest World Cup 2018 Odds. Joachim Low's men hoisted their fourth golden globe in Brazil, and will now be gunning to draw level with the Samba Kings (5 trophies) in four years time.
Meanwhile the usual candidates are in the mix for glory, including Brazil, Argentina and Spain. Alternatively Belgium and Colombia, who both impressed in Brazil, are definitely worth keeping an eye on, whereas England are further back in the betting.
- Crystal Palace To Add To Burnleys Away Day Woes At Selhurst Park
- Northampton Rovers And Fleetwood Backed To Host Goals In Our BTTS Treble
- Latest La Liga Treble Starts With A Home Win For Villarreal Against Gijon
- Bundesliga Treble Is Banking On Goals Galore This Saturday
- Back Reading Fleetwood And Crystal Palace In The Bankers Bet
- Juicy Serie A Treble Bet Includes Wins For Juve And Napoli
- Nantes Can Outclass Lowly Lorient And Star In Ligue 1 Best Bets
- Manchester Derby To End In A Draw As The Battle To Avoid 5th Place Hots Up