Latest England News - Vardy & Austin called up
Roy Hodgson has called up strikers Jamie Vardy and Charlie Austin to the England Squad for the upcoming fixtures against Republic of Ireland and Slovenia in June. Burnley shot-stopper Tom Heaton has also been named, while the trio of Harry Kane, Saido Berahino and Danny Ings have been called up for the European Under-21 Championship squad.
England are next in action against Republic of Ireland on Sunday 7th June, before locking horns with Group E rivals Slovenia a week later.
Euro 2016 Betting
The European Championships is always a massive betting tournament and the betting was bigger than ever in 2012. The hot favourites, Spain, were victorious yet again as they successfully defended their trophy and in the process won their third consecutive major tournament. Meanwhile, England were typically knocked-out on penalties in the quarter-finals, but there were many positives to take from the tournament.
Euro 2016 will be held in France, with the tournament extended from 16 to 24 teams. England are competing in Group E alongside Switzerland, Lithuania, San Marino, Estonia and Slovenia, and should have few problems finishing at the top.
World Cup 2018 Odds
Defending champions Germany are the favourites to retain their trophy in the latest World Cup 2018 Odds. Joachim Low's men hoisted their fourth golden globe in Brazil, and will now be gunnging to draw level with the Samba Kings (5 trophies) in four years time.
Meanwhile the usual candidates are in the mix for glory, including Brazil, Argentina and Spain. Alternatively Belgium and Colombia, who both impressed in Brazil, are definitely worth keeping an eye on, whereas England are further back in the betting.
England Football Results
England headed into the Euro 2016 qualification campaign on the back of a shocking 2014 World Cup, which saw Hodgson's men eliminated after just two games. However, The Three Lions have responded well, having won all five of their Group E fixtures so far. Check out the England Results page for a full list of their recent scores.
- Motherwell v Rangers Odds Gers have a mountain to climb in SPL playoff final
- Scandinavian both teams to score treble could provide money money money
- New England tipped to beat LA Galaxy in weekends bankers treble
- FA Cup Final Betting Arsenal odds on to beat Villa at Wembley
- Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Odds Back Barca to win the Copa del Rey at the Nou Camp
- Dortmund v Wolfsburg Odds Back both teams to score in Klopps final farewell
- Inter and Genoa Headline Final Serie A Treble Bet Of the Season
- Rangers v Motherwell Gers favourites to win playoff firstleg at Ibrox